The health and well-being of our patients, staff and community is our top priority.
Office Safety Protocols
To keep everyone protected and healthy, we have implemented various precautions in compliance with state law to ensure public safety. In order to deliver the best care possible, we have updated our guidelines and need your help to ensure that the proper protocols are followed.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- As we are no longer in a state of emergency, face masks are optional
- Please use available hand sanitizer before or after your visit if you are unable to wash your hands
- Pens used by patients are for one-time use only and must be discarded into a box designated for sanitation and future use
- Please limit contact with office surfaces as much as possible and maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and the other patients while in the waiting room
Our Extra Safety Precautions
To keep our patients and staff healthy and safe, we continue to monitor the recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and detail the steps we are taking:
- The staff screens patients with triage questions prior to the patient’s appointment to determine whether the patient is healthy to come to the office. If the patient is not well, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Regular disinfecting of every surface area within the office will be performed based on CDC guidelines (front waiting room, treatment rooms; all areas used or touched). Professional disinfecting services are utilized to keep a clean and sanitary environment.
- To maximize the space of the waiting room for proper social distancing, various pieces of furniture have been removed.
- Patients will be rotated in and out of the treatment rooms so that time in the waiting room is reduced.
Now Offering Telemedicine
Virtual office visits, also known as Televisits, are now available! Call us at 301-948-2995 to see if a Televisit is the right fit for your needs.
We’re Here For You
We at Shady Grove Podiatry will continue to keep you fully informed as the situation with the pandemic unfolds. Call us at 301-948-2995 or contact us online
for appointment information or to address additional questions you may have. Thank you for your utmost trust during this unprecedented time.
For more information about everyday precautions to keep you safe and healthy, please visit the CDC’s website.